- A core moral leadership which places our learners at the centre of everything that we do.
- We will achieve excellence through providing Opportunity for all, Working together and Nurturing a lifelong love of learning.
- We share a Common Purpose:
- We will take OWNership of each school’s future
- Making positive choices for our OWN school communities
- OWNing the choices we make for the continued success of the Trust and the schools within
- A belief that by collaboration with a common purpose, each school will be enhanced from sharing experiences and resources.
- By combining the unique character of each school, we will work innovatively, share best practice and be accountable for positive outcomes for all learners.
- This aspiration to achieve excellence will underpin all that we do.
Opportunity , Work together, Nurture